Tuesday 30 April 2019

KUKUKU Portfolio 3: Beige Lovers

Beige is the most charming color yet so intricate. In my opinion beige is the most natural color that can be found, however it can be a true nuisance to match it perfectly to your skin. 100 skin tones, 100 different beiges, that is.

That's why I always feel like I will never have enough beige in my nail color collection!! The only way to satisfy my little OCD is to try as much beige colors to several different skin tones as much as possible! So here's some of my beige colored practices that I've done with several different nuance :)

The first one is a very simple yet edgy style of beige nails. That one simple white line just makes everything different. 


The second one is the one that I tried to combine with some seashells and holograms. I knew got glitches here and there but this one have more impact under the lighting as it blings everywhere! 
Doing some experiments with different materials is so much fun too!! And not to mention the beige tone match her skin flawlessly..


And the third one is the one that I did to myself times ago. I still think that the beige didn't match my skin as well as I expected it to be, I wanted it to be more transparent however it was more opaque from what I thought it will be. But that's okay. The one-point flower on the ring finger just fix everything!


I realize that after several practices on beiges or nudes, I have mostly of the yellowish beige color, I rarely experimenting on brownish or reddish beige as I know asian skin don't quite match that kind of tone, but I always wanted to try it (even if it for myself first). Will try to buy several new nudes color in the future.

In the meanwhile let me continue my search of the ultimate beige color for me (and for my customers too!) and I hope I will find it soon!

So, how's your thought on those beiges?? Lemme know yours on the comment box below!

For further information, kindly check this posts:

Please keep updated, see you on our next post and definitely always waiting for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment