Tuesday 30 April 2019

KUKUKU Portfolio 10: Freestyle Arts

Time for some exploding arts!!

Woohoo!!

Not saying these babies were the best of my freestyle nail art however there are some people that of course like these kind of "DOPE" style, although I can't say these are dope enough to be properly presented..

I've challenged myself to do these natural stone, boho, animated, abstract etc etc..

Disastrous enough? I think so. At that time I was kinda frustrated of how can't I made the lines as thin and as opaque as possible. And still am until now..


This one below is when I try to do some contrast design between normal color and glitters, emphasizing on clean lines between them. So casual yet so glam, combined together. Anyone would like to try? 


Some of other summer themed designs that were not too good but too spoiled to be deleted away..


And see those Mt Fuji below! Quite the impact, I can say. 

Middle design were copied from other artist though, and again, not as opaque as I wanted it to be.. Either I have to change my technique or try different kind of gel polish.


I realized that these several days and weeks, most of my customers always requested me for subtle, "safe" design or feminine ones and I have never had a customer that really open up for some crazy designs. Well, most of them were office ladies so maybe it was a little bit hard for them to try striking designs for their everyday work. And some of them usually requested the service for weddings and other formal events which obviously Mt. Fuji wont fit with the dress.

Maybe someone can be the first one? :)

Instagram : @__kukuku__

Please keep updated, see you on our next post and definitely will be waiting for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment