Tuesday 30 April 2019

KUKUKU Portfolio 6: Marbles Marbles Marbles

There will be not enough of marblesssss!!!

It was indeed an all time favorite for everyone and suitable for any occasion!

Several of marbles that I have done throughout was these babies:


Designs that I did for my bestie, which screams her favorite, soft marble pattern and red, red, red! The combination looks so luxurious on her. In Japan, this brownish colored marble nail is called “bekkou nails” or “tortoise shell nails” as if were your nails are tortoise shell patterned.

The second one is the one that I did following internet tutorials. Yes, it’s not my own design however it gaves me slaps that marble can be done with lots of techniques. 


That explains why every person’s marble pattern is very different and personalized with each technique they use.

So, I stick with my way! This one was the one that I did on my own nail for my korea trip:


Standard pastel color on my right hand (as I can’t do much designs with my left hand.. sucks),


and soft pastel gradation marbles on my leftie.

The technique is a little bit different as I dabbed the color softly on several area with different colors and make marble pattern using lining brush and improvise myself from there. And yes I’m so greedy with designs so I did my left and right hand differently...

Let me know how’s your thought on this! Or maybe you can share your own marble designs here as well!

Instagram : @__kukuku__

Please keep updated, see you on our next post and definitely will be waiting for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment