Tuesday 30 April 2019

KUKUKU Portfolio 4: Sailor Moon Hype

Remember there’s this one time where this anime called Sailor Moon was such a hype everywhere (well, at least in Indonesia at around 1990ish?), ‘90s kids must know about this.

And as an adrenaline rush reaction for my private Sailormoon Exhibition visit last time in Japan (the blog can be read here) I went home and practice Sailor Moon freehand nail art back home on my own.

Some of the result is not satisfying enough for myself though. Gotta make those lines as killer as possible.




 And one last repeat post, since I’ve posted this photo on my previous blog.


I’m quite satisfied with the last one although I still have no confidence on doing it on real customer nails...

However please do inquire if you would like to have these kind of design on your appointment :) 

See you on the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment