Tuesday 30 April 2019

KUKUKU Portfolio 5: Old Timeless Stuff

There are several collections of designs on my practice chips that I haven’t posted here yet. It’s quite random but too good to be thrown away...

So allow me to post it here!

2 of the design below was the one that I practiced for my Japan Nailist Certification back 2 years ago. The theme was standard flower for the first level and Japanese New Year (I choose Japan flower pattern with a bit of gold lining as an accent) or music for the second level. All done with acrylic paints as the base was nail polish. 



Oh how I remember how I'm struggling to just draw 1 petal of the flowers at that time...

Anyway! Next one is the design that I did to practice my lines back then, referring from several designs that I found on the websites. Still practicing too right now as fine lines is the most difficult brush control technique ever in my opinion.


Then I apply this line practice to my own nail…not all of it as it will become too much for the eye.


The formula that I usually use is 2:3; 2 for pattern design and 3 for simple design in one hand. Although most of the times I break my own rule if I wanted a more lavish or crowded design at one time.

Still so many random designs that I did in the past so will post them again on several next posts!

For further information, kindly check this posts:

Instagram : @__kukuku__

No comments:

Post a Comment