Thursday 26 May 2016

L’oreal Lipcolor: Color Riche Extra Rouge Lily (Collection STAR by Blake) and Color Riche Extra Rouge Matte Jardin Pamplemousse Review

I’ve bought two new babies last week which I'm dying to introduce them here:


L’oreal Color Riche Extra Rouge Lily (Collection STAR by Blake) and L’oreal Color Riche Extra Rouge Matte no. 109 Jardin Pamplemousse.

A bright pink lipgloss with subtle pearl in it and matte coral lippie that’s perfect for summer.



Swatched it on my hands but I didn’t have the time to swatch it right away on my lips at that time because of several reasons (read: lazy) and I think representing each color with the right look is better for the color to stand out.

So, after one week of waiting and 2 looks later, here’s the swatch directly on my lips plus go directly on the review.


The Extra Rouge Lily review:

Pardon my big face. See the lips. Lip color, I mean.



9 out of 10.

This is a very pigmented lip gloss which I like, and the subtle glitter make it even prettier for the dimension effect. It was very easy to apply, however can be a little bit tricky to build up the color. Put too much and it will end up with a slimy line on the lips that can be seen clearly especially when you talk or opening your mouth. The gloss is like the usual gloss, it will disappear in an instant after drinking or eating and multiple reapplication is needed to refresh the gloss, however the stain can last the whole day depends on how thick you applied the product or how long you let it stay on your lip before you eat and drink. Overall I’m very very satisfied with this and definitely will try the other color of this series!!


The Extra Rouge Matte review:


I'm quite shock that It gave so much different feel indoor and outdoor with different lights; it looked so neon indoor however it was not that shocking if I bring this outdoor.



7 out of 10.

The color is very pigmented and very pretty, and with the same applicator as the lip gloss one, It was very easy to apply too. The stain last long, but re-application still needed after 4 hour plus after first application. However my everlasting problem with matte lipstick is it always dried out my lips like crazy, and this one is not excluded too, unfortunately. After 5 hour plus of application, it started to dry my lips and people definitely can see my chapped skin seen with the lipstick on. It was not as bad when I use the YSL matte lipstick series; however I hate the feeling when I have to clean my chapped skin before I reapply it again after several hours; that's what the minus 3 is for. I think I still need some time to get used to matte lipsticks anyway and this product is lip-friendly enough to be given another go for matte-lipstick-newbie-user like me.

__________________________________________________

I know it was a very random lippie swatches and review for this one but I always thought a little bit more information shared won’t hurt anyone! On the other hand the one that really concern me is that It took me so much courage to post my full face pictures as a reference for the lip color itself as I’m not a very selfie person personally... But I decided to go crazy selfie once a while for this post hahaha.


That’s why I really hope you enjoy this one the same as I enjoyed it and see you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment