Wednesday 11 May 2016

Look of the Day #1 - Daily Classic

Today I feel like posting my look of the day!

As it was such a loooooooong time for me since I posted things about makeup and stuffs, it reminded me that the first reason I build my blog is mainly because I wanted to do some makeup reviews.

However there’s a tilt change on the middle of the road, I kind of didn’t wanted to do those reviews  anymore and blah blah, ended up with posts more on my traveling and other than makeup. These days it changed again though. Suddenly I feel this urge to start reviewing again some of the products that I love until now and some of the products that maybe, maybe, I will get later.

So as a starter kick for a all the upcoming review posts, I will just give you a quick look of the day post!



Here I am using:

Face
  1. Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Perfect Fit (+SPF 30, love it!)
  2. Kate Slim Create Powder for COVER
  3. Mujirushi Ryouhin Pearl Natural Face Powder

Eyes
  1. L.A. Colors Eye Design no. 74134 (took the green and beige colored one)
  2. Etude House Styling Eye Liner in Brown
  3. Etude House Oh! M’Eye Lash - Volume
  4. Etude House Oh M’Eye Line - Black

Brows
  1. The Body Shop Brow Palette (Wear it since long ago, didn’t know what shade and what series anymore L
  2. Kate Eyebrow Color in Natural Ash

Lip
  1. Chifure S748 – Kawa Brown


That’s it. I’m surely an Etude House’s products’ lover there. Just because it’s cheap, for now. Anyway planned to go Korea several next months and planned to haul some products later there! Done my research and I have several lists what I want to buy there. However, if any of you have any recommendation on what to buy, please let me know! I will be more than happy to buy it and review it for you J

And one last photo before wrap it all in:



See you on my next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment