Thursday 23 June 2016

KUKUKU by Yolanda Inge

What is KUKUKU, if you're wondering?
.
.
.
.
As you guys know that I have this OCD on nail arts and after these several years of thoughts after thoughts, I've decided to take my hobby to the next level: making it a well-paid job, hopefully, by opening my own home base salon in Jakarta next October!

For those who knows me well, yes I'm now still working in Japan but will be BACK HOME for good to Jakarta soon for this. (for those who wanted to know more in detail can contact me personally too of course!)

Still so much to more to be prepared though, from pricing, places, promotion and so forth (the list will never ends) INCLUDING perfecting my skills. However if one step were never taken I won't go better anyway.

So, why not make it (half) official?


under the name KUKUKU, means "my nails" in Indonesian Language, I want to introduce you guys to several of my portfolios before the real work begins in October.

I hope with a routine uploads and everything's going on, I can discipline myself to keep working and working on my nail skills.

KUKUKU main account right now is Instagram, can follow it @__kukuku__ (with double dash each there!) or Facebook which still using my personal account to post. 

From now on I will post my work here on my personal blog too and will try to do it on weekly basis so I hope I can update my blog even more often!

So as a starter here's my first 3 post from instagram to catch up all the missing updates!

The first one was the showcase of my 2 years plus of practice result in nail chips.. Some messed up, some were quite (accidentally) nice, some were made with tears (literally!).  I guess this will be my first little step from what I will be doing from here and on.


The second one was this! Practicing my basic skills such as gradation glitter art, half-french art and sugar-coated style art. Playing with gradation sucks as it was very hard but playing with giltters will be always forever fun! It sticks a lot on my brush though..


The third one is below, which I'm trying to showcase how my works on textured art progressed. Some need more works, definitely. Marble will always be everybody's favorite, but have to admit creating marble effects were quite difficult as I realize every individual have their own "perfect marble" image on their own.

So far my favorite was the white marble, second favorite was that knitted matte design! Perfect for winter.


By the way, please note that not every design posted here were originally mine; I mostly see other artist's design first and I imitate to practice. I have (and hate) to admit that my original designs is not so much at this point as I still need to learn a lot more. That's why I kindly need your support here.

I will try to catch up on my instagram posts and definitely will  post the other soon so please stay tuned!

See you on the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment