Wednesday 1 May 2013

My Updates Lately


I know have been quite a long time since my last blog. It’s been one month already! Looking back to my commitment lately to be more consistent in blogging… I know I still have some struggling to keep my pace of writing as consistent as possible, like, 2 posts in a week or at least one post. But believe me! It’s not like I’m too lazy to write! Yes I admit it sometimes I am too lazy to write but the main reason there’s almost no post in April because April this year was such a...


VERY CRAZY MONTH for me.

There are so much things going on in a blink of an eye that I almost have no time to write about this stuff. So, I guess for this week there will be so much sequential update post of what’ve been happening these days.
So, what’s so special about April? Besides it’s so called Earth Month (yay! Discount in Starbucks! Got my Cold Hazelnut Chocolate half-priced for bringing their tumbler! Proud of my Tokyo tumbler!) What’s so special about it?

April, somewhat become a very chaotic yet the month that I always waiting for each year. Why? Because It’s my birthday! And my little bro’s too. And two of my best friend’s too. 4 shots in a row!! Imagine how much money I have to spill to buy them presents? Hahaha. Just kidding.

And this April’s birthday present for me and my brother was a little bit special. It’s an impulsive trip to Singapore!!!! Yaaaaaaay!! Gonna blog about that too! And a little bit of background stories why we decided to go to Singapore…

Beside birthdays, there’s another story remarkable in this April. This is about my resignation of my current job. Yes, the job I managed to get in early March, I gave it up on April. I told my manager on the second week of April and you know what? That week is the most devastating week I ever had in my life. I’ll told you the reason on the next post, why I gave up my job that fast and my whole drama that week.

So, this whole April was kind of a riot to me. Stressful week, and the preparations of traveling for the whole family (yes, it is my and my lil’ bro presents for our birthdays but my mom and dad insisted to go with us too), not to say I’m having a worst flu during it (even still not completely recover at this time I write this post) kinda wasting my time so much that I don’t really have time to blog after all.

Even after I have time to blog, my usual laptop is busted!!! Damn!!! Still didn’t have time to bring it to be repaired so I’m blogging this post on my current computer right now aaaand It’s very fucking slow WTF. Even to refresh the whole desktop needs about 10 seconds for the popup to come out you know! This is sucks!! But since I have time, I bear with it for a while and since I can’t suppress my feelings anymore, I have, HAVE TO write something to calm this uneasy feeling of boredom. Hahaha.

Soo…. What?

Birthdays, trip to Singapore, resignation stories, so much to catch up, eh?

At least for several days forward I have something to work on.

and..


Tomorrow is Thursday, Friday the day after that and suddenly it's weekend! Time flies so fast! I will have more and more time to work on my posts! 

See ya on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment