Wednesday 22 May 2013

Happy Graduation Day, My Friend!


Last 11 May, went to one of my best friend graduation ceremony in Jakarta Convention Centre Senayan. It was majestic! And cool.



Compared to my university, nah.. the worst. Such a small so-called “great hall” (maybe twice the JCC room up there) for maybe 5 TIMES more graduates when I’m graduating last February. Such a disaster. Very crowded, not to mention the worst rain ever, leaking tent and so on. Shame on you, my university.

Anyway, I can say that the whole environment of her graduation ceremony compared to mine was soooo much different. This is more.. formal. And neat. And everyone suits themself somewhat like they were attending wedding party. While mine was so-so. Looks formal enough but not as lavish as this. The different between public and private university, no? (Her is the private one).


That's it! Enough for my grumbling and mumbling. Congratulation once again Yurianti Hidayat, the Bachelor of Economy. May God leads you in everything you do in the future! Me as your friend proudy prooudddd J J


No comments:

Post a Comment