Sunday 26 May 2013

Budget Phuket Holiday (Part 1)


Yayyy, this is another traveling post that I've been waiting for! And maybe the last post about my traveling ‘cause next month I will already starting my Japanese language study so intensive (everyday!) that maybe I don’t have time to travel anymore. I’m trying so hard really to enjoy this last week of May to be sloppied off my bed, doing nothing until I’m bored as death for I know maybe I will not be as idle as today starting June.

Alright!

At 12 until 15 May last week, I've finally step on Phuket Island for some another short yet impulsive break with my cousin. My cousin, San-San whose arranging all this stuff since I’m kinda busy with arranging my Sg trip. So in a nutshell I’m just steadily contacted her about the progress of our trip and voila! It went well and EVEN BETTER than the Singapore one.

In Singapore, I arranged my trip manually all by myself! While in here, my cousin had some research around blogs and found this 3 ultimate local tour that can’t be missed: 1 day Trip to Phi Phi Islands, 1 day Trip to James Bond Islands, and Cabaret Show.

My cousin contacted the one called Miss Ladda (a local tour guide service) and she helped us to arrange the trip and calculate all the expenses. And based on my experience, almost all of the tourist use this services (although maybe via different contact person) and have those 3 ultimate destination in Phuket.

You can contact Miss Ladda (and as far as I know this Miss Ladda is trustworthy since I've met other tourists that use her services as well) for all the arrangement of the trip. You can discuss about the trip arrangement, the picked up from and to airport, cabaret, car rent, and everything even somehow she managed to cut trip prices! For example, most of the island tour can costs you as far as 2800 baht/person based on the brochure available but I've only been charged for about 1500 baht/person with the help of Miss Ladda. Isn't that awesome?? You can ask Ms Ladda's contact personally by giving your email on the comment box below. I'll replay as fast as I can :) 

In a nutshell, why my Phuket holiday is better:
  • It cost me only around Rp 5.000.000 for 4D3N trip! What an amazing budget holiday! This is the detail expenses (not as detailed as in my Sg post because for the hotel and flight, my cousin arranged that):

  • The trip is arranged neatly, we are picked up and went back to hotel really on time based on this local tour travel so no big fuss about schedule.
  •  My hotel is in Patong as the centre of tourist attraction (and nightlife!) so it’s very easy to find entertainment here. Everything is reachable by feet.
  •   I’m very healthy in this holiday so I enjoy this trip so much!

So, let’s begin with my trip!

Since on the first day we arrived at Phuket around 09.00 p.m, we couldn't do much that day. We were picked up by arrangement (through Miss Ladda) right on the airport to our hotel and checked in immediately  Go out a while to had our dinner on Subway, back to the hotel and rest to prepare for the next trip to Phi Phi Island, the trip that we've been waiting for!

The next day, we were picked up by the driver (which picked up several other tourists too after us) to the gathering point at Chalong Bay Pier. This is the detailed schedule of the trip for Phi-Phi Island:


And these are some photos to show you:

The boat baited alongside the beach.


Some of the tourist were seasick hahaha


Arrived at Maya Bay, where it said that Leonardo Dicaprio once shoot a film here called "The Beach". Crowded as fuck. Trying to take photos without all the people but failed miserably. Anyway, it's indeed so beautiful!





Continued our journey to Viking Cave and feeding monkeys. Even some of the monkeys drank Coca Cola that are given to them..





Finally had our lunch at Phi Phi Island. This is our restaurant and the view outside, including several shops. On 2006 this is one of the island that are washed away by the worst tsunami at that time, but they've managed to build it as fast as possible to keep it available as a tourist spot. Natural disaster is no challenge to natural beauty I guess.





Cat everywhere is the same, always sleeping.


Arrived at our final island of the day, Khainai Island where we can relax and swim. Heaven on earth!! Relaxed and swam and ordered cocktail and screamed "It's so fuckin' beautifullllll!!!!!!!!!" several times.





The water is so clear..



Went back to Chalong Bay, we found that our photo were available to be bought in a cute frame that were hand-maded by local residents! We took all of it it's so cute..


Finishes with those day, we feel so, so so much fucking grateful with all the chances to visit such beautiful places He created for us, human. All I can say was how great is our God thousand times!

After arrived at our hotel and took a bath, we decided to visit Banzaan Market to have our dinner and some shopping to do. Banzaan Market at night is very lively! The main attraction was their hawker food stalls. It tempted me sooo much I wanna try them all. They have something ordinary to somthing strange such as grilled squid, grilled pork, pork skewer, fried chicken, sushis, even fried insects! WHAT THE HELL hahaha (although I’m curious as death I’m not willing to try it. I HATE INSECTS why should I eat it WTF) (please ignore the date on the photo, taken by my cousin didn't realized it was the wrong date!)






The fried insects.. ugh!


We decided to buy grilled squid, fried rice and coconut pancake for our dinner. After dinner we went on a further walk around Banzaan and Bangla Road, a famous road where all the nightlife of Phuket begins. Bangla Road is so lively due to it’s many pub and bar and cafe and STRIPPERS. Yes, each bar had some strippers and pole dancers ready to tempting the tourists enough to make them stare. Even they do it in the front of the bar! They had like this some kind of front pole where all the sexy dancers gather and people can watch them for free. Really ah. Since I was a girl I’m not that interested, just amazed by their performances. What If I am a boy? The show was enough to make you tingle down there!! Hahaha

some shops near Banzaan continued with Bangla Road. Sorry I couldn't take the photo of the strippers hahahah you can't be expecting that do ya



After some further walking, we went back to hotel after satisfied to prepare for another tour trip tomorrow, to James Bond Islands. Had a very deep sleep that night cause the day trip very tiring!

See you guys on the next post! It’s all about day 2 until I went back home :D 

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    i would be visiting Phuket in August. Can you please pass on miss Ladda's Details? I would reach out to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Sorry for late reply, been really busy these few days. You can contact her via email to billyladda@windowslive.com. Seems like personal email but don't worry, they work professionally under registered tour and travel services. Hope you'll ebjoy your holiday! :)

      Delete
    2. hello,
      I dropped her an email last week but never got a reply. I am getting delayed & need to book accommodation in phuket! Is there any number she can reached on?

      Delete
    3. Sooorrryyy for late reply. I've found the web. http://phuketbigbosstours.com/. try to open this, they write their contacts there. I don't even know they have website!

      Delete