Tuesday 5 March 2013

Bandung: Holiday!

Actually, its not purely a holiday. There's this one students organization in campus that I've been participating for whole of my university year. And this is like the closing holiday for the whole 2012-2013 management generation. The whole management will be officially transferred to a new generation once this holiday is over.

We managed to go to Bandung only for 2 days 1 night, but it was fun! Although we can't go to as much places as we wanted to (we only went to Tangkuban Perahu, Ciater Hot Spring, a museum which I forgot the name, Kartika Sari which is famous Bandung snack shopping) but the whole point of this holiday was togetherness and we glad we made it.

Preparations on campus, waiting for friends to come and took pictures on campus' statement pond before taking off. Taking photos on bus too.




After about 5 hours on the road, we arrived on Tangkuban Perahu. A mountain in Indonesia famous for its active mountains that's emitting sulphur gas (but it is safe).



Satisfied with all mountains view and the freshness, no, sulphurite air, we continued to Sari Ater Hot Spring where people went there to take a bath from the hot spring. The hot spring contains some sulphur material (again, it is safe for people) that believed have a lot of benefit for the health: to smoothen the skin, relieve rheumatic, avoid skin aging, and so on.

The water really are hot! But soon I'm getting used for its temperature. At first, I didn't want to try bathing on the water, but my friends forced me and I'm glad I tried! It was so soothing, and fun!




Look at the photo. I'm so wet wtf. haha!

From Sari Ater, we finally went to our villa and took some rest. At night, we have a sharing session about the organization (yes, it was a very sad moment, where everyone said their own feelings during the whole year work) and finally have a closing toast! Cola Kanpai for all the hardwork all this time! BRAVO!




At the next morning, some of us went to Kartikasari to buy some famous Bandung snacks to be brought home, some of them went to a museum which name I forgot, and some of us went to church because it was Sunday (and I went to church that day, so I didn't have any photos of other activities on museum or Kartikasari.) and finally we had our last lunch. Me and one of my friend treated them as a graduation present from us to all of them.


Finish with our lunch, we took one final photos in front of the restaurant. Although not all of the management managed to attend this event, we represent them also.


That's all of my, no, our lightspeed holiday in Bandung. I will miss them so much since I will start working already on March. I even don't really know when will I meet them again. I'll make some time then. :)

However, thank you friends for this great 2 days, and (for me) 3 years worth of work. You're the best!!


No comments:

Post a Comment