Sunday 10 March 2013

Face of My Graduation Day

This is my makeup from my graduation ceremony. To be clear, actually, I have 2, no, 3 graduation ceremonies. The faculty one, rehearsal for all faculty (whole university) and the real graduation ceremony. In the last post, I posted the final graduation one (which was a failure graduation, I think) and this is my makeup from the rehearsal, which was SO MUCH BETTER.

 Haven't posted about this yet. Certainly, this is a lucky shot! My face looks so oval I fall in love with myself LOL


Face:
  • The Face Shop BB Cream Power Perfection Light Beige
  • Pigeon Compact Powder UV Protection Beige
  • Etude Compact Concealer
  • Blush : unbranded, my mom's and its brand already faded away -____-
Eyes:
  • Purple eyeshadow from Shiseido, old series, my mom's
  • The Body Shop Eyebrow Makeup
  • Etude Oh m'Eye Line Black
  • Upper lashes unbranded, lower lash: DollyWink Natural Cute no. 14
Lips
  • Revlon Colorbust Lip Butter Creme Brulee
  • The Body Shop Clear Lipgloss

Stay beautiful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment