Wednesday 2 January 2013

Dear My Wishlist


Yeah, remember that I would tell you guys what I’ve been managed to get from my wishlist? Actually its not so happily as I thought It would be. Only several things I manages to buy:

The first is Coat. I managed to buy coat from Zara that looks definitely like this.


This is me wearing the coat in Japan:


Yes it was a little bit expensive but really worth the money. It is very warm and wind resistant, although it is a little bit heavy. But really, i love this coat.

The second item is Kitten Hat. Unexpectedly I’ve found this hat in Takeshita Street for just only 500 yen! 


*Sorry for lousy picture lah, ok? bare faced, poor resolutions*

Yes it is not definitely the same as what I wanted but really this is cute I can’t resist J And guess what, several days ago I’ve found a hat in one of the mall in Jakarta that looks definitely like  in the magazine but priced for 360.000IDR. Very fucking expensive lah and I’m glad I buy that 500 yen hat. The price difference is so far!

I’ve decided not to buy several things though. The red Ted Baker hat definitely off my list because I’t is so fuckin expensive and I thought that I will have much more less expensive and models more when I am in Japan (and yes I managed to found the cute 500 yen one at last, just as I expected J). And Chopper’s Hat? 
When I am in Mugiwara’s store in Japan, the store unfortunately didnt have any stock on that, they only stock the Old Toni’s Hat one, while I wanted the New World Model one. And for Luffy’s Hat?? 2100 yen for only one simple straw hat with red ribbon on it? Definitely off my list once I see the price. Hahaha. I've fulfilled enough just taking its picture. 


And yes, I still want but don't have any time to search for the lipsticks and nail lacquers that I want. After coming home from Japan, I can say that most of my money ran out to buy most of this: 


This is all the souvenirs I bought when I’m in Japan and for all of this, it costs me for about 5.000.000IDR. Really! Japan is so fuckin expensive maaan. I have to save the rest of my money and resist to not to buy useless things such as lipsticks and other stuff that maybe not so urgently needed now. Need to prioritize more, eh? Maybe I will still buy them, but not on this near time.

However, one thing that cures my disappointment for not succeeded on realizing several of my wish list is...
The Thousand Sunny Miniature from One Piece!! 


Maan I’ve wanted this for a long time but never really came to my mind as a wish list because I thought that this miniature must be expensive as hell. But hey, It was sold on Mugiwara store for only about 1700 yen. Cheaper than the damned hat. So I just grab this thing without much thought and finished making all of this 2 days after coming home J


My Thousand Sunny..... J Glad to FOUND and HAVE you!

Maybe I will buy another ship miniature when I go to Japan again? We’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment