Monday 31 December 2012

A Whole New Year


Kind of screwed up actually, I forgot where did I put/write my 2012 resolution so I really have no idea what to review. Sorry. However, I remember some, though. I remember I wrote something like finishing organizations well, internship target, body weight (duh), something about trying to be a vendor or seller, and about my graduation test.

Actually, I’m glad that several of my targets were achieved. I've finished my part on my campus’ christian organization (as well as I could, because I know I’m not giving my 100% focus on this, sorry God), still on the finishing process of my cooperation organization but it went well for the whole year, I've got the best internship place, I've tried to be a seller of nail lacquer but somehow got bored because fluctuative and tiring selling method, and so on and so on.

And then the surprising one! I've never imagined that this year I have the chance to stomp my feet on Japan, my dream country since I was a child. Started from a happy-go-lucky business lan to a dream come true. Really. Even I have the chance to go there again next March 2013 for the final interview for the job itself, in Muji. I have, have to do my best on this one. I really wanted to live and work in Japan whatever it is, I will be so happy. And the other one, I've got my new cutie, Ino <3

However, in spite of those predicted and unpredictable happiness, there are several targets that I can’t achieve though. I've never (ever) even reached 50 of my 48 kg body weight target. Furthermore I think I've gained some instead of lose some. And then I haven't graduated yet on this year due to my cluessness on final test of my thesis application. Damn birocration. Predicted I will be tested on January 2013. I still have no commitment on how I want to force myself to do daily prayer with Him, sit-up every day before sleep, wake up before 9, and so on. I still have a louse lifestyle to be honest. Sleep late, wake up late, envy-ing people, lazy, and so on and so on. I know somehow I have to change to make it through, to make the best of my life.

So, in order to achieve that, I think I have some simple yet repetitive resolutions and some new targets, a detailed and realistic one. My new resolutions are:
  • Have to have my daily prayer with Him (pray, and write the essence), everyday, 365 days of year, without excuse. I’m kinda screwed up of this thing this year, so I’m trying to hear more from Him. I want to hear more.
  • Wakes at max 09.00 morning. No excuses. I feel like I am lazier and lazier everyday :(
  • Exercise more
  • Pay attention on what I eat and consume
  • Less envying people, be more positive, humble, and love myself!

And here are my humble targets for 2013:
  • GET A FUCKIN JOB and start saving.
  • Get my blog redesigned. Kinda pitiful looking at the current design TT
  • Work in Japan!!!!!!!!!! TARGET OF THE YEAR
  • and I hope this list will be longer and longer as the time goes by..

Actually, i’m not exposing all of my detailed resolutions here, but I committed to myself to be a better person everyday.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 guys! Have a blessed New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment