Thursday 2 August 2012

Once Upon A Time in Australia - Day 10 to 12

So, Here I am, on the third post of my Australia Trip last September 2011 (Have I mentioned it before that it was 2011? Yes, I'ts been so long but each details of this trip won't disappear from my mind). To be exact, on day 10 to 12! The next places I want you to see are...

 
 #29 Another lunch menu at Cabramatta Town, about 45 minutes from Sydney. Cabramatta is a small peaceful town which lots, lots of vietnamese live here. Or Thailand, whatever. This meal, can be categorized to vietnamese, or thailand food. Idk. It's good!

 #30 So this! is Cabramatta. It was sooo peaceful on daylight but my bro told me that this area will be quitedangerous at night because of some of the vietnamese mafias tend to lurk here every night. Better stay home at night. Don't judge a book by it's cover, I think?

 #31 Another photo at Cabramatta. It feels like in an old town, very different from Sydney where everything moves too fast, too crowded, and everything unpeaceful.

#32 Continued on night walking at Hyde Park Sydney. It was unbeliavable. It feels like you're in the other world. The beauty of everything I see, the peaceful moment everytime I feel was undescribable.

#33 A well known big old cathedral in the center of Sydney. I bet heaven is nearly like this at night. *screw me, even i don't know whether there's nighttime in heaven. Bimbo*

 #34 #35 I'm quite surprised to know that there are so much Asians in Sydney, and it leads to so much Asians restaurant in Sydney including this one, the best Korean restaurant I've ever tasted so far on Syd. This dinner menu is so great! Above is some kind of spicy fried chicken, and below is the ultimate spicy cheese noodle soup with melted cheese (the cheese is melt olready, u can't see it on the picture lah unfortunately). This is so yum! And responsible for my untolerable weight gain after this trip..

#36 Just two pigs after lots and lots and lots of eating. Crap!

#37 On the next day, my mom's friend in Australia took us out to 2 places: Japanese Garden and The Entrance. It was quite far from Sydney I can say, 'cause we went there by our own (my mom's friend) car. This, is the peaceful and beautiful Japanese Garden, although not so much to be seen here. We're just taking photos in the end.

 #38 And finally we arrive at The Entrance. Still not much tourist sknow about this place. The reason why this place have to be visited because of the special daily pelican feeding. Uniquely, these awkwardly-hungry-maybe-lazy pelicans always comes here on about 3 p.m. everyday to enjoy free food. Hsiao.

 #39 See!! This is amusing actually, seeing nature's behaviour are determined by stomach. ahahaha. Same like me a lil bit lah.

#40 They're leaving just like that! You all so funny eh even didn't pay for all of the fishes you eat, scumbags. Just kidding I mean.. they're just animals..impolite animals. hahaha.

 #41 Finally went to the well-known Bondi Beach! The beach is not much different from Manly, but Bondi (idk, that day when I went there) is more quiet and less crowded than Manly. Cold weather maybe? See me. Wearing jackets and long T-shirt at the beach like stupid. But hey! Don't blame me! It's cold, just believe me.
 #42 Rolling in the deep.. no,. On the sand because the sand is soo goddamn soft I think I could sleep there.


 Hey, it's over ya know! Day 10 to 12.. I mean, like I said before that the day I decide here is just to divide posts I'll make on this blog everyday so you all won't be bored by too-goddamn-long post I didn't intended to.

But, the more I publish this post, the faster it will be over, kinda sad but glad too because while writing this, I'm kinda rewinding all of the memories back then.

You see, after this trip, I have a dream to travel all around the world to see all of the beauty that I never thought of. That's why I LOVE TO SHARE THIS TRIP TO YOU GUYS. So you can see the world from others eyes and have that feeling to see this all by yourself.

Anyway, see ya at next post! Have a blessed day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment