Monday 13 August 2012

Just Another Weekend

I don't know what to post recently, nothing happened much.

I'm a little bit disappointed that recently all of my weekend plans are almost 90% ruined, or aborted. I'm planning on having a farewell party (which unfortunately postponed, or no farewell party after all in the end), and having some lunch with my small Christian group of my own. Apparently, my little disciples (yes, in this small group I'm the leader and have some little disciples, girls around or 1-2 years below my age actually. I love them!) doesn't prioritize much about this lunch while I'm counting days here to see them. A little disappointed, I guess.

So, here I am on my cloudy Monday posting some photos I've done last weekend:

Shoes shopping! I have no other flat shoes anymore! On the last post I told you all my final shoe is ruined thus I need to buy a new one. No. TWO. I've buy this 2 for only 199.000! I'd prefer classics models. It's been such a long time for shoes-shopping spree. For me.


Editing some designs for competition. I love fashion. I love design. I hate competition. But worth to try I guess :) I've made 2 designs with Tenun Ikat motives!

Working on my final assignments for good. I want to graduate as soon as possible. I thought making last assignment is easy but it's not. It took my one day to get only about 6-7 addition pages.



and finally, play The Sims 3. This game is so fuckingly addictive! Maybe next time I'll post my super sweet happy rich animal lover I dream (and made) of!

See ya on next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment