Thursday 9 August 2012

Farm - Fiesta! Fun Painting

Last Tuesday on August 7th 2012, I've spontaneously went to my company's CSR program on The Learning Farm, Puncak. We were there to help them to PAINT some buildings in exchange to the farm tour. Excited eh?

Actually, what makes me like "I want to go there!" spontaneously because I think what has been described as "Painting" is like help them to draw and make some kind of random pictures on the wall and 'hell yeah ok that's my speciality, bring it on', to mess with pictures, but then, I was wrong. What generally describes as painting was definitely painting walls. with white paint. No fuuuuuun!

What I thought it will be like this,


turn out to be like this. *see me paint like a paint-animal there, moving so fast made myself blurred out

OK girl, to much fantasy, your head is a mess.

So, at least that was the only NO FUN part. The rest? It's all only about beautiful panoramas EVERYWHERE.

This is some pictures I manage to take from my trip:

awesome tea gardens! Although I think it was kinda small for this mountain size!




Arriving, and we were taken to take some walk on their farm:


And this is a "so important" picture to me. An evidence that shows broccoli's plant is like this.


We we're taken to see the goats! What surprise me that the farm always makes their organic fertilizer using goats (and bunnies, and cows!) shit and urine and I was like 'Oh gosh. This vegetables contain urine. The hell I want to eat vegetables anymore'. *oh come on! Finally I eat the vegetables too anyway. Don't want to think about the fertilizer, just eat the fresh vegetables!


Anyway, this is the hot house used for grow some vegetables seed. With me in there.




Keep walking (and photo-ing) around the farm!



After they taking us for tour de farm, finally! The FUN part. Painting. Smiiiilee! Hide your grumbles! Show the biiiigest smile ever!


Believe me, the whole kind of painting things! It's tiring!!! Super tiring!! Not to mention my friend said that there are some spots on the building that are occupied by some ghosts that WATCHING US PAINT *alright, that's scary duuuude! However, I will make no fun again about this whole painting job. It's hard. All hail builder and painter (that makes great this kind of a job seems like an easy job)

Finally, after super tiring session of painting, we were gifted by A LOT of VEGETABLES. House wife! In action!


They picking up vegetables they want, like, super excited.


Although I buy some of the vegetables myself, but not as much as them.

This is the whole team!


Wonder why female are dominating this kind of CSR work? I bet their imagination is not too far from me. Next time: PAINTING and DRAWING are different.

So far, I enjoyed the trip. While the painting session is totally tiring, but other sessions are beyond my imagination, even better. I just wanna go out and leave the boring office and have some fun and I did! Another fresh start for tomorrow at the office. I hope.

n.b.: The most exciting thing from this activities is my shoes are totally RUINED by paint. Yay I'll buy new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment