Monday 18 November 2013

Heroine Make Liquid Eyeliner Review


Last time, because my Etude Oh m'Eye Line! Jet Black eyeliner that I brought from Indonesia is ran out, I have to buy a new eyeliner.

After around 30 minutes more browsing, finally I decided to try this eyeliner brand:

Heroine Make Liquid Eyeliner (Black).




This brand is not a brand new product, already launched several years ago I guess? But I didn’t have any time to try it before (and because in Indonesia this brand is very expensive as hell) and now I finally can try it!

The Look?

First look (taken in the morning).




after 12 hours (taken at night; that explain the tone difference among these pictures).




as you can see, there are some blemish of the liner because of the oil. Below are another photo taken on another day after 9 more hours of usage when I have excess oil.



Disasterrr.

How Is It?

I cannot say I really love or really hate this product. Although its is said it is waterproof, I find it oily-messy in the end of the day. My previous eyeliner is getting messy too after more than 8 hours usage but much more like crisp-flaky messy (that easier to be touched up and cleaned) rather than oily messy (ruined eyeshadow; hard to be touched up).However this product stay just fine for around 6-7 hours so that should be fine if you only use it for a short period (not like a whole day worker like me :s)

Compared to my Etude product before, the resistance is still down under and the drying speed is kinda slow. The thing I love more about the product is the very soft tip of the applicator. It is very soft and comfy even when I apply this eyeliner, sometimes I would like to apply it again and again only to feel the softness of the tip brush hahaha.

The Score?
So, for the score, i give it:

3,75 / 5,0
0,25 for the soft tip.

For me, I have to find another better brand rather than this, because I haven't found any Etude store in Japan.. So sad. The only Korean makeup store that I have found for this 2 months here is only Tony Moly and I don’t quite like the brand. I’d prefer The Face Shop or Etude.

However here in Japan they have a so called as "1 day tattoo eyeliner" that stays ALL day long without messy, they said. I would like to try one but later maybe, since the price is quite expensive compared to the regular eyeliner. I assume it has better quality? Can;t be sure, have to try it by myself first. I have to start saving and hunting from now on then!

See you on next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment