Monday 25 November 2013

Beauteen 泡立つミルキー髪色 もどしヘアからー Review (Beauteen Bubbly Milky Hair Color) Review

2 days ago I redid my hair coloring. Firstly, to be honest, I don’t have any plans to color my hair in this near time. However, my trainer during my training days told me that if I tied my hair, my hair color difference is significant. Yes, I have to tie my hair in my work and I cannot have uneven hair color. I colored my hair red before, so if it is tied, the red outer color and the black color of my root is very significantly seen, especially in a bright lighted room one. So… I have to recolor it.

This is my hair color before the coloring. You can see the uneven color of red and my natural color of hair.
 

Actually I was very afraid to recolor my hair again, because since I live in Japan, my hair is falling off so much compared to when I am in Indonesia. After I did my research, it was said that the chlorine percentage in Japan’s water is quite high (chlorine is somewhat the same chemical to kill bacteria and be putted in public swimming pool, for example.) and chlorine can damage hair easily. In my case, my hair is getting dry, and break up easily, like, A LOT of breakage everyday! So, I have to make it worse by coloring my hair again WTF.

However, I cannot say no, that’s an order. So, based on reviews here and there, I try this product:

Beauteen泡立つミルキー髪色もどしヘアカラー (How to read: Beauteen Awadatsu Mirukii Kamiiro Modoshi Hea Kara, and if translated becomes Beauteen Bubbly Milky Bringing Back Hair Color, or something like that.) Color: Super Black. Price: 589 yen.

This is the box of the product (Front, back, side).




I bought the Super Black one (there’s a Natural Black) because I thought having a super black hair can be quite cool. It is like the feeling of a very vintage-y look and paired with red lipstick is just so awesome! And then, on the other side your hair color can be said as a natural color right?? Safe for fashion, safe for work I guess??

It is said that this product is the one brand that do the least damage compared to the other Japanese hair color product such as Palty and others. Trying to minimize the damage to my hair, I decided to buy this one.

This is the inside: The chemical thingy placed on the bottle + pink applicator cap, the color (the tube), leave in nutrition after shampoo, instruction and sensitivity tester, gloves, and instruction.


Remember for you guys who color your hair for the first time to do the sensitivity test (my mixing a little bit of chemical liquid and color in the paper available and put it a little to the skin near you root, usually at the back of the ear). If there’s an unusual reaction come out, don’t use the product or your hair, scalp and skin could be damaged. Yes beauty is pain but health is number one.
 
This is after I mix the color and the chemical liquid (shake around 30-40 times) after that I apply it directly.


The Look?


After I apply the color, I let it be for around 40 minutes (it is said on the instruction only leave it for 15 minutes but somewhat the color shown off more after 20 minutes or more, so I leave it around 40 minutes. After that I took shower (wash my hair mith shampoo 2 times, and conditioner around 5 minutes, as always). This is after I color my hair (and after I take bath my makeup is gone too sorry for that).

And I didn’t forget to put leave on nutrition after dry-towel my hair and let it dry naturally instead of using hairdryer that can damage my hair more.

This is the color after it dries.


The uneven color is disappeared quite well.

How is it?

I am quite impressed by this product. There is a strong point and weak point though.

The strong point is:
  • Even after I left my hair with the chemicals around 40 minutes, I found that this hair color doesn’t damage my hair at all. Last time I tried the Palty brand one, and tomorrow morning my hair drying so much. But it is definitely not with this product. My hair just stay the same and even slightly softer after I dyed it. This is the best product to color your hair freely and less damaging it.
The weak point is:
  • They said it will go bubbly several minutes after I apply the product as a signal that the coloring is done (that’s why they name it Bubbly). However in my case, I didn’t found any bubble at all. Yes the color is coming out but where’s the bubble?? I want some fun!! (yes this is not a significant point but…)
  • I’m quite disappointed that I don’t get the very super jet black color like in the box one. I expect the super black one but instead I got the natural black I guess. However this is still acceptable since remembering that this product is less damaging (hard chemical contained is low) so maybe that the color is not as strongly come out compared to the other coloring product. I assumed now that the more significant color can be seen in one package, the chemical contained is higher.
The Score?

Despite of the weaknesses, I’m impressed with this product! This product suits my hair very much since I am searching for a less damaging hair color one. However, maybe for you people who search for a stronger color, you have to use it 2 times (2 boxes) to make the color come out or simply just buy another product that suits you best. In my case, I give the score at:

4.0/5.0

Definitely want to try it again in the future but with a different color next time (and of course with the acceptations from my new manager later). For now, play safe. Pfiuh.

See you on my next post!!

n.b: After several days later, I found out the color starts to get blacker and blacker everyday. I guess now my hair color kinda match the color in the box. I think we have to wait several days for the color to reach its maximum color to come out.

Here's the proof. From soft black (before) to thicker black.

No comments:

Post a Comment