Saturday 9 November 2013

A Little Shopping Spree


Finally I got my first bill for gas, electricity, and phone!

My gas bill. 913 yen.


The gas is cheap for sure, I rarely cook.

Electricity. 2.458 yen.


Not too bad. But surely by the next 3 months it will be more expensive cause no doubt I will use much more appliances such as heater or kotatsu to fight the winter.

My phone bill!! I am very nervous when opened my bill envelope at that time.


Surprisingly, it is cheaper than I thought. Remember the previous post about the forecast bill for my phone? I wonder why it is cheaper (still dont know until now). I thought it will be 8000 yen up above something. Only got 7300 yen for phone bill just makes my day!!

Still not getting my bill for water though. I wonder how much it will cost? *scared*

Recently, not much to do except to attend training in my company like as always. However around this week I’ve been buying going to several places such as Tokyo Midtown, Tokyo Sky Tree, Yoyogi Park, and several every day need shopping. However  I didn’t manage to take proper photos because most of them at that time I go unintentionally only for taking a little bit walk after church (on Sunday).

I bought several new things though! So exciting but feels a little bankrupt at the same time..

I bought a small humidifier from Muji. 


This is still in the middle of Fall but the air is very dry already. If I dont buy this thing, my skin will be ruined! It usually went very dry in the morning without humidifier. I have to buy this to prevent my skin not too get very dry or else it will be very itchy.

After that I buy a new eyeliner, lashes and colored contact lenses!!

  • Heroine Make Liquid Eyeliner Jet Black : 924 yen.
  • Candy Magic 1 Day Colored Contact Lens Miracle Brown : 1680 yen.
  • Diamond Lash 5 pair : 1050 yen.
See that’s why I feel poor already (but happily poor!)

However however however finally this is my first time of buying colored contact lenses!! I never use lenses before but after a while here I am really really convinced to try colored contact lenses. I saw that almost 98% of Japanese girl wear contact lenses so why not try? Since I think the quality of colored contact lenses is better here rather in Indonesia, so I try this Candy Magic brand. Firstly I buy the daily usage one. Want to try whether I can use contact lenses or not.  One box consist of 5 pairs of contacts. So exciting to try all of these!

Maybe on the next post later I will try to review this brand, along with the lashes and eyeliner! So see ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment