Wednesday 13 November 2013

Candy Magic 1 Day Miracle Brown Review

I have been long since teenage committed to not wearing any contact lenses. Because once I've tried a local product once, and it's very uncomfortable. My eyes went very red at that time, itchy, not to mention that I can feel the lenses in my eyes, like there's some strange object being inserted to my eyes. Yuck. Not the best feeling in the world.

However, nowadays, seeing almost all of the Japanese girl wearing contact lenses (even for high scholl girl) tickles my curiousity. Is it comfortable? I bet that Japanese quality of lenses is somewhat better compared to mine at that time. So, losing to my curiousity, I try to buy one.

I buy this Candy Magic 1 Day Miracle Brown (14,5 Diameter).  1680 yen for 5 pair (10 lenses).



I buy the 1 day use first to make sure whether it suits me or not. If it suits me, I'll try to use the monthly one (or buy another brand to review it again!)

The Look?

Before and after.



After makeup, and lashes (the Diamond Lashes that I've bought before).




It gives me a natural brown look, contrasting my pupil and eyeball line, and makes my eyes bigger because of the big diameter size.




How is It?

I'm quite amazed by this product. I expect that kind of irritating feeling last time I try contact lenses, but this one is not!! I get no red eyes at all, and I didn't feel like I'm wearing contact lenses at all!  This one is so comfy. Even my Singaporeans girl friend that bought this along with me said that compared to the lenses she have been wearing all the time from Singapore, this one is still comfier!

for overall, I give this product:

4.0 / 5.0

Why 4?

Beside of the comfy-ness, I feel like my eyes a little bit drying with this lenses. Whether I still not used to it, or here in Japan is the start of winter + strong wind + dry air that makes my eye even dry, I don't know. But in a nutshell I still really, really like this product. However I cannot say this one is my holy grail product cause I havent try the other brand of lenses before. I will be in the future :)

I hope my review helps you guys.

See you again in another review!

No comments:

Post a Comment