Wednesday 23 January 2019

H A P P Y


Just realized this morning that I’ve only had 2 posts on my 2018 blog archive, and it saddened me a bit because I remember that each week of 2018, I kept reminding myself to update my blog frequently however I seem can’t find even a just a little time to do this. I realize that my blog has not been my priority, at least until now.

Just recently I really miss writing some thoughts in my not-so-secret blog; a place to keep my memories present in a web somewhere where people can also enjoy what I’m feeling about. Being vlogger or youtuber seems to be more promising these days however blogging will always be my sanity place, where I can keep ranting and talking via keyboard and keep me mentally stable.

But now welcoming 2019, I think I will start to write again, somehow. To remind myself that my blog is all compilations of what I truly enjoy and makes me happy, and updating it makes me happy. 

Happiness even from the simplest form.

Just like this socks that I wore this morning.


From the book that I’ve read: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin, she said that one way to make yourself happy is to spend – money-wise, can be - but more of like, use all the cute notes that you keep tucking away for collections, all the nice accessories that you saved for “later”, postcards which were usually kept on the folder, and so on.

Those things make you happy, so why not use it?


- and so I’ve thought this morning.

So I decided to use my Totoro socks that my brother gave me months ago – which I’ve been saving for “later”.


To a happier me, and no more "later", in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment