Wednesday 23 January 2019

And I Will Call You By Mine.

Watched a movie, and SUPER hooked.


Great great great movie, 10/10. How can I knew this movie just now??


Hands down, Timothee Chalamet and Armie Hammer successfully melt me down with their acting, and thumbs up as well for Luca Guadagnino as the director and most of all, Andre Aciman as the author of the novel (yes, it IS adapted from a novel). Genius.

Looking from the poster, you guys may have guessed, that....YES, this movie is rotating around romance between 2 guys. I'm not a pro-LGBTQ however this movie were SO GOOD that you kinda fall in love with them falling in love, with the chemistry between them, and with all the meaning they deliver. 

After the movie ended, I feel like I've just watched.. an art.


Every picture is a painting.


Is it better to speak, or to die?

Every scenario is a poetry.


I'm in love.


Pro tip though: not a with-the-whole-family watch material as there were some very awkward scenes inside.. 
But do watch them! 

I'm not gonna spill the summary here as it will be too long (do your own homework if you're interested) however here is the website that I found which explains some meanings inside some scenes in the movie; which blows me on. 


All in all, it is one of the movie which makes me feel shitty for several days, in a good way, of course.


All the pain, worth it.


Will try to get the book as well; if the movie were THAT GOOD, how will the novel be?


Super excited!


Will keep you posted and see you on the next one :)


*just a foot note that all pictures above were not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment