Wednesday 5 April 2017

Solo Korea Trip DAY 6,7 – Centum City, Back to Seoul (Hongdae), Shopping Day in Karosukil, Sinsa-dong, Myeongdong (Again!)

Thank you again for keep visiting my serial post of my Korea trip! One more post and it will end soon. Time is indeed passing very fast when you're on holiday..

FYI, please note that this time post maaaybe will be more enjoyable for girls (oops), as places which I visit were mostly all the cute themed stores plus talking mostly about shopping. Just so you know :)

For my 6th day, actually there’s not much that I can write since I spend the day very relaxed compared to other days that I had in Korea. The day was spent on exploring Centum City, one of the biggest shopping mall in Busan, waiting for my KTX to go back to Seoul, and checked in to my new Airbnb stay around Hongdae area.

I didn’t take much photos when I’m in Centum City either. I realized that my first photo of the day was my unique and stylish room in Hongdae.




The minus point was that it was quite hot since it was located on the basement. But all in all it was a nice place.

I went to stroll around Hongdae area too looking for a good place to dine in, 





however since Hongdae was full of drinking place, I decided just to have a cup ramen brought from convenience store, ate in my room and take a good rest and prepare my energy to finally shop on the next day!

My itinerary for the 7th day was literally to visit several shopping area, to shop and cut my hair!

Places that I managed to visit first in the morning were areas in Karosukil goes along to Sinsadong.  I didn't found anything much in Sinsa-dong, so I just walk through to Karosukil. This is some of the photos of how Karosukil looks like:



There are 3 main shops that I wanted to visit here: first were Moonshot (makeup brand by YG Entertainment), second was Line Store, third was 3CE Cinema, and plus one was a cute café called Banana Tree.

I didn’t take photos of Moonshot Store as I didn’t spend longer than 10 minutes inside. I didn’t found it as interesting as I expect it would be, plus some of products were a little bit overpriced as they try to sell the brand with the image of their artists too. Can’t argue more.

And then I just walk down the lane directly to Line Store which is much cuter than the one in Japan in my opinion!





They even have Line Café inside!



See the cupcakes!!


Too bad I can’t stop here as I have one to-go-list café near that area too.. Satisfied with browsing their stuffs and taking pictures, I'm taking myself to the next spot.

The next shop that I visit was 3CE cinema, a cinema themed makeup store. 


Full stop it was the cutest store ever and it managed to make me impulsively buy some of their makeups. Say sorry for my budget!




After all of the shopping spree, I went to this café called Banana Tree which I knew from one of the travel book of Korea that I read in Japan. Although the cafe itself were quite small, it was very cozy and comfortable.



Pots on the fridge ~


Their theme was a garden style dessert; I ordered their signature pot cupcake and the Eggyffogato which literally vanilla ice cream with espresso topping served in an egg-like bowl.


Look how cute was that OMFG. The scoop for the spoon. The taste was so-so though. So I guess it was true that taste can’t be communicated well through appearance..


And here goes my lunch for the day.

The rest of the day I didn’t take photo much anymore as I literally only went shopping and brought several stuff as souvenirs for my colleagues back in Japan. During the shopping time finally I went back again to Myeongdong as hands down; every brand can be found there and it can be literally considered as one stop shopping for all the makeup that you need.

The last thing that I did was cut my hair in one of the salon recommended by my friend (again!!) called Juno Hair. Too bad I didn’t take any photos of it but I liked the result very much. I haven’t got any haircut again until now, to be honest; struggling to find one good salon here back in Jakarta. 

Finished with my haircut, ate quick dinner around that area and then went back home to repack all of my stuff to prepare for my trip back home to Japan.

It was quite a fast-moving day back to back overall; since I appointed this day only for shopping and cutting hair. I didn’t manage to get that much photo too especially during my 6th and 7th days here. However it was so good knowing that all my checklist finally crossed off and can take my time to do the packing, and preparing myself for my last day in Korea.

Stay with me for my last post as I will make simple breakdown of my expenses too there!

Please click links below to see which day you want to browse! (Will update the link one by one with every new post that I’ve uploaded)

See you on the next posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment