Saturday 19 September 2015

Blue Bottle Coffee Aoyama

On my previous day off I finally got a chance to visit the famous second Blue Bottle shop located in a very stylish district which is in Aoyama, Tokyo.

For those who didn't know at all about this famous coffee chain store story, to make long story short, Blue Bottle Coffee is known as a coffee shop with vintage brewing machines and artisanal coffee as their major selling points. 

Their first store is in California and since then they developed so fast mainly famous in LA, NYC, and these several days, 2 shops opened in Tokyo.

As the drip-style coffee is very famous in Tokyo from the start, the Blue Bottle Coffee's launching here are soon catching people's heart.


As the cafe is located on the second floor, without the big sign of the famous Blue Bottle logo in the front, it's kinda easy to miss.


Entering the main door, the delish smell of coffee AND the crowds are a little bit of a surprise for me.

However one look I just fell in love by how they make everything simple and clean; from the stylish cafe design, fast service flow, and not to mention their coffee menu is very easy to understand too.



Took the store's layout photos from my seat on the back while enjoying the coffee.

I've tried their Iced Americano and indeed it was good. However unfortunately It was not their best selling one, I suppose. Their best selling one should be the drip coffee and kind of regretted not ordering that one instead.

Finish with my coffee (and about 1 hour plus long talk with my friend), we decided to go and before that of course we didn't forget to take a slight look on their accessories spot near the main door.

They sell their fresh coffee bean plus all the accesories from mugs to bags. All of course with the famous Blue Bottle logo imprinted there.



Kinda wanting the coffee mug there!

Overall it was such a great visit for me. The crowd (that kinda bothers me, not to mention it was Tuesday) was another thing but their coffee brewery, staff service and cafe's nuance it was all perfect. 

It will soon entering autumn and while the temperature keep dropping these days I've thought of making another visit here and tried their drip hot coffee for sure! I hope my next visit will be better and much better!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment