Tuesday 19 February 2013

Happy Chinese New Year 2013

Sorry for late CNY post. at least, this year CNY excites me more than last year (and relieving my sadness about my graduation ceremony disaster, indeed). All of my mom's siblings gathered together and we managed to take some photos to capture the moments.

Angpaos are not my main target cuz' I know every year I didn't get as much as I expected. So, no hoping for lots of angpao too this year.

How about my father's siblings? Ugh, they don't get along very well. So, forget them already hahaha.

heavy snacks everywhere.



Complete family presence of my mom's siblings.


The cousins.


The siblings. My mom wore the green dress.


Happy Chinese New Year 2013! I hope in this new year we all will be more prosperous, less anxious, and be grateful! Gong xi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment