Monday 18 February 2013

Graduation Ceremony Disaster

Yeah sorry for not updating as soon as possible. It is mostly because my mood after the final graduation ceremony dropped suddenly due to the disaster I had, and recently I've been busy.

The graduation ceremony didn't goes well. It was raining heavily, bad phone signal (can't communicate at all and not meeting people), drowned phone battery, leaking tents, traffic jam that causing me arrived late on the graduation, forgetting graduation ribbon that I had to wear, and so on. When I decided to leave early and meet up with my parents at a certain meeting point, they got lost and made me wait for about 45 minutes even until the graduation ceremony finished. WTF. Imagined that I'm standing on my heels for 45 minutes with no chair to be seated and heavy rain and all of the fucking worst things that can happen to me. I don't want to remember that day at all.

That day, I cried on the way for going home for not having the best graduation ceremony I've expected, but it all paid and wiped off by a portion of Chicken BBQ Steak on Outback House. Geez.

All of these photos were taken on the rehearsal, 2 days before the disaster day. Enjoy. #lost of enthusiasm

again, for fucking unrotated photos. Fuck you blogger, for your bugs.





Anyway, happy graduation ceremony, for me. Wish I have a better future after this, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment