Wednesday 17 October 2012

There's Goodbye in Every Hello

Finally, the day when my internship program was coming to an end on 18th of September, 2012. Sure I'll miss this place a lot. I've really enjoyed myself while I'm working here. Great experience and stuffs, moreover great friends and memorable moments. From signing contracts, community day meetings, overtime work hour, community day, night out, and others.

Time flew fast, didn't day? Oh, and they always will.

I'm sure will be missing this office a lot.

This is my last desk before I'm done. Actually, my other friends done 1 week before me, because I'm the one who have been late (for 1 week) in joining the program. So, for 1 week, I'm the only internee here. I'm the maknae!


And here is the overall situation on my floor:


Quite neat and worker friendly actually. However, to be honest, I'm getting bored of this place in less than 2 months (while my intern program was 3 months period)

Getting some snapshoots before all the goodbyes:

This was taken actually about 2 weeks before my last day. Several internees were already on their last day so we gathered together to get some snaps. Oh, we took it with Mrs. Lolly (3rd person from the left, standing row) who were always with us as a VE coordinator. She's like office-mother to us. Enough said.


Purposely-candid photo we managed to take (me, Dilla and Nadia; which were in the same division). We're the best internee trio. I think?


Say hi to Dila!

Finally, final snaps on my last day! The whole tax team!



And then, below are my 2 favorite seniors, teachers, friends and couple in this office! So far, they are the most unmatched couple I've seen, but somehow made for each other, on the other hand they are both funny like shit, always ranting and joking for some unbelievable stuffs. Looking forward to meet you guys again!


Every moment, I treasure well. See you when I see you again people! Office! Soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment