Wednesday 6 February 2019

Never Knew Fried Chicken Can Be This Good???

Hands down last week I've ate the best fried chicken in my life, currently.

It was a Korean franchise fried chicken restaurant, called Chir Chir. My friends recommended this to me however just last week I've finally had the chance to try, and IT. WAS. SO. GOOD. I thought it will be plain blah like other Korean fried chicken fast food one such as L*tter*a or ridiculous one like *jj*. But hell this one was on another level.

Why ah? Why fried chicken can be so good???
  
--------------------------------------------------------

Didn't really remember the menu names that I've ordered, but I ordered the garlic chicken wings (first photo) and a sweet spicy chicken tender, added with ricotta cheese salad to neutralize the buds.




Ordered the beer as well but the taste was just meh. Was hoping the beer will taste like Suntory's Premium Malts one..(you wish)


Plus the fat: whipped cream! Insanity.

Anyway, left with a happy full tummy and definitely craving for more!


Feast.


Anyone with better recommendations than Chir Chir, challenge me, I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment