Sunday 8 December 2013

Emergency Food : Nissin Laksa Cup Noodles

This is gonna be a trashy post. But I post it anyway. Hahah.

Last time when I have holiday, but my friends all working and didn’t have a day off, I become a very lazy pig at house. Wakes at 13.00, surfing all day, and eat poorly. I remember at that time I didn’t have any food at home, and have only this:



Nissin Laksa Cup Noodles from my friend that he brought from Singapore. Happy whatttt hahaha.

The laksa is real, guys. It’s damn real. These below are the steps from dry noodles, after the hot water, and the soup. See the soup.



Even they put the shrimp and taupok there! Taupok is some kind of tofu but better (and unhealtier, I guess?).


And see the soup! It is really consist a coconut milk essence I guess. At first I thought maybe It’s only will be a clear soup with laksa taste in it but totally damn wrong WTF they really made a laksa there. Haha. Really fulfilled me for the whole lazy day.

Next time If I go to Singapore will buy so much of these stuff like mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment