Sunday 27 October 2013

FINALLY JAPAN!

Finallyyy I have moved to Japan!! My blog is lacking progress simply is due to a hell lot of working to do before I got to Japan. Now finally I have the time to write and update my blog! Yaay thanks God for this time! There’s a lot of thing I’ve been doing for about this two months.

I think I will list it and make it simple:
  1. For one and a half month, I’ve been studying intensively about Nihon Go because in early October I will go to Japan directly.
  2. In this one month too I get my visa ready! It is said 5 years working visa wtf. So long??? I didn’t expect that!! (But still happy)
·       While in Japan, it’s been around 1 month I’ve stayed here. The whole month is so damn busy!! From apartment stuff until training stuff.  I’ve been doing so much this whole month until I cannot believe that a drastic routines movement sometimes it is exciting yet depressing.I’ve been doing these things so far:

  • Surveying new apartment and decided which apartment to stay. I pick the cheapest one that I can get here hahah. 
  • Preparing for my new work: Shopping for new uniform. Since my company require the staff to use their clothing for work, I buy a lot for at least 1 week stock. So happy I’ve never buy so much clothes in one time shopping for my whole life!! I buy some of the furnitures too.
  • Moving to Apartment. I will talk more detail about this on the next post! How is my apartment look like and some details about it. Now just a sneak a whole-peek.
  • Making my residence card, bank account and other boring official things and stuff.
  • Buying new handphone (In Japan, they called it “Keitai Denwa” / “Keitai” only which means portable phone? Not really sure). Finally I can get rid of my BB and finally decided to buy HTC one as my replacement. I will try to make separate post about handphone in Japan since the system is quite unique. Not a proffessional discussion of course but only to try to make a simple explanation about it like dummy guide for something.
  • Search for a church. Still struggling to get a comfortable one.
  • Welcoming ceremony in my company, and start training. It has been two weeks now for the training. The training is so intensive!!  Not to mention about the “lost in translation” mode I’ve always have on the training due to language barrier thingy. But until now day by day I am getting more used to talk and speak in Japanese. I hope I will get better at least for the next two months.  And these is my friends from Singapore, China, and Hongkong consecutively.Yes they sometimes get “territorial” because they speak Chinese fluently while I only can speak English, Bahasa and Japanese a little bit. Sometimes I miss speaking Bahasa, a lot.





Why am I alone? Simply because I'm the only one from Indonesia. So proud yet so sad on the same time, confusing you are Yolanda.

Tons of activities for this past two months and I really don't have any time to do blogging (So sorry even for myself). After this I’m sure I can write so many interesting things about since I am in a new place and still a lot whole more to discover! See you on next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment