Wednesday 14 November 2012

And The Answer Is...

Guys, this is my promise for follow you up about the result of several exhausted interviews and competition.

Guess what??

Have I mentioned before that I have applied for business plan competition on November?

Yes, Yes I have.

Remember that I’ll follow you guys up about the result??

For the competition:

I WIN!!!


I win the $1000 and 6 days business trip to Japan!!!

I have my dreams come true. Since I was a child. I really wanted to go to Japan and realized when I was twenty. SO FUCKING GODDAMN EXCITED!!! ROAAHHHH!!!!

I will go to Japan on the next 16 – 21 of December 2012. 

However, the first bad news is, I start my final exam on 20 December, which means I have to have the exam shifted on another day. Another day means more difficult question on the exam. *sigh. SO much for the Japan trip. It’s alright though!! I don't care!!

And the second bad news is, It's winter on Japan!! Mother of God. I've been freezing all over when I was in Aussie last year It wasn't even touch below 10 Celcius however it will be about 5 Celsius out there in Japan next month. Jeez. I doubt I wont go travel too much too there. Tokyo Disneyland on winter? Not a good idea. Preferably shopping or sightseeing at the most. Kill me. But still, I don't care!! JAPAN!! WOHOOOO!!

Prepare for loads of Japan Trip posts, guys. *evil smirk*

Oh, and another one followup:

For the A company application??

I am called to do the next phase: User Interview

So fuckin' excited (but not so excited as the Japan trip leh). Tomorrow will be the interview day, wish me luck!

This November are just fuckin' awesome.

Oh, one more. 

For the B company? 

Meh, still don't have any calls or emails or answers. Maybe I am rejected. Fine. I’ll take another chance someday. Remember I'm not that enthusiast on this company? I mean that.

Okay, enough for the snob posts. I'm not used being a snob.

--- xx

No comments:

Post a Comment